December 6, 2017
Due to the ongoing success of Gontran Cherrier here in Australia, this is an exciting time to be part of a world renowned brand working alongside a friendly and energetic team!
We are currently seeking an experienced, passionate and motivated Demi Chef to join our team based in Collingwood where you will be responsible for providing outstanding, quality food offerings to our customers! This role will see you working very closely with the Head of Production and General Manager to develop new offerings for our menu – something that you will be passionate about!
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following skills or background:
- Proven experience as a Demi Chef, ideally with current experience working in a café type environment.
- Demonstrated experience in designing new menu items
- Ideally experienced with gourmet sandwiches
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Positive attitude and calm under pressure
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays
In return you will receive a competitive salary, huge opportunities for career growth across a rapidly expanding business, as well as training and development opportunities.
Gontran Cherrier is a world renowned fourth generation Artisan Boulanger who has made a name for himself as an experimental baker producing simple and delicious products. He has published 11 cookbooks and is famed in France for hosting his own television food program. In 2010 Gontran went on to open his first Parisian Bakery and today has grown to more than 12 sites internationally.
Contact us for more details or to apply!